Our school has a number of policies, aimed at providing the best possible care for anyone who visits or attends our school.
If you would like a paper copy of any of the policies or any other document on our website please speak to the school office who will provide them to you free of charge. If you require further information on any of the items shown in this section, please contact the school and we will do our best to help. If you wish to discuss any of these policies please arrange a suitable time to meet with the head teacher. We will notify you via the weekly school newsletter when any of the policies are updated
- Forest KCSIE Safeguarding School Policy September 2019
- Additional Safeguarding Guidance – A response to COVID 19 update 16-06-20
- Accessibility Plan (2017)
- Supporting pupils with medical conditions (2017)
- Sex and Relationships Policy (2017)
- Complaints Procedure 2019
- Forest of Teesdale Equality Information and Objectives 2019
- Equality Policy Sep 2019
- Charges and Remissions Policy (2017)
- Behaviour Policy (2017)
- Admissions Policy (2017)
- SEN Policy Forest Feb20
Forest-in-Teesdale Primary School collects and uses pupil information under the Data Protection Act 1998 and the Education Act 1996 which are a lawful basis for collecting and using pupil information for general purposes (and from Article 6 and Article 9 where data processed is special category data from the General Data Protection Regulation from 25 May 2018).
You may need a product like Adobe Reader (free download) to view our PDF documents on our website.